5 Reasons to Elope in the Columbia River Gorge (Plus bonus photo blog story)
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗶𝗮 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗚𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹-𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮 𝗣𝗡𝗪! And here’s why I love it so much:
1. 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀: there’s actually more than 90 on the Oregon side of the gorge alone!
2. 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗳𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘀. The Columbia river gorge is a canyon that stretches 80 miles up a river that winds into the cascade range. And there are loads of incredible scenic viewpoints along the way.
3. 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻! The gorge cuts right up the border of Washington and Oregon giving it a super central location to the best of the PNW. Also a super quick drive from the quirky and super fun city of Portland and the Portland Airport.
4. 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀, wineries, bakeries, you-pick farms, and other crafty goodness.
5. 𝗗𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘆 with loads of outdoor recreation opportunities – loads of hiking, wind-surfing, kayaking, mountain biking and more!
From finding the perfect micro venue, vista or waterfall location to say your vows, to selecting vendors, to planning activities, to acquiring permits, to documenting it all – I help my couples every step of the way!
𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗶𝗮 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗚𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁? 𝗕𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 photo blog 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
Floral Crown: Cosmic Lilly Design