6 Reasons Why You Should Consider a Backyard Elopement
First off they are completely unique. You are likely the only person getting married at that location. It may very well be somewhere that holds sentimental feelings for you or that you can visit again and again.
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲’𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁! Here are just a few:
1. You, or friends and family have an awesome backyard that you can see yourself getting married in! Maybe it’s in a gorgeous location, on acreage, or somewhere sentimental to you.
2. You want to be married outdoors but also somewhere you don’t have to worry about crowds of people.
3. You want your day to feel cozy and comfortable. You imagine a day that feels more intimate with close friends and family.
4. You want to be able to cater to family members with special needs (not mobile, etc.
5. Super convenient for set up and break down and no rules (outside of local ordinances)
6. The fur children are invited!! (I think that’s my favorite and the most important reason!)