- You’re a slower traveler who enjoys more relaxed time in beautiful places.
- You want to have a day that is super intimate and cozy.
- You want your wedding to feel like an experience over a couple of days or to incorporate your honeymoon into your wedding weekend.
- You are having a ‘just us’ elopement or you have a small guest list (typically limited to occupancy unless given special permission).
- Back-up location in bad weather. Cozy place to wait out a little rain, or pop back in to dry off, or plan B when it just won’t let up.
- Cozy or stylish aesthetic, and little need for extensive decorating.
- Central location within range of activities – perhaps hiking trails, nearby waterfall, or meadow for a picnic, local brewery, heli-tour or hot air balloon, whatever you dream up!
- A way to include and ensure the comfort of less mobile guests.
HMAUA | Skagit Bridal Hair and Makeup
Dress | Maggie Sottero Designs
Jewelry | Bloom & Wander Co Designs
Cake | Sift & Gather